CDL-A Truck Drivers – Traditional OTR
Location: North Platte, NE
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $1,500 guaranteed per week
Start at 60 CPM or 70 CPM Depending On Your Hometime Needs!
K&B Transportation has two pay options depending on your hometime needs. We let drivers choose to start at 60 CPM or 70 CPM. Drivers on both options are guaranteed 2500 miles a week minimum! With our top miles, you guarantee is just a minimum and easily outearned at K&B Transportation.
OPTION 1: Traditional OTR
- OTR truck drivers start at $.60 CPM with 1 CPM raises at 6 months, 1 year, 2 years, and 4 years.
- OTR truck drivers are guaranteed $1,500 per week minimum but can earn $1,800+ on top weeks.
- Senior drivers are guaranteed a $1,600 per week minimum!
- With our top miles and more, drivers earn $80,000 yearly.
- Drivers can be home as often as every two weeks in many locations.
OPTION 2: Road Warrior – Premium Pay Package
- Starts at $.70 CPM with a $1,750 minimum guarantee.
- OTR truck drivers can earn up to $2,000+ on top weeks.
- Road Warrior Drivers must be willing to go out 8 weeks at a time and then go home for 10 days.
- OTR truck drivers living outside our hiring area get a free round trip flight back and forth to home for their hometime allowing us to hire nationwide!
- Drivers on this option can earn $90,000 plus yearly.
Truck Driver Benefits on Both Options:
- Midwest Regional or National Lanes (No Forced Northeast)
- Excellent Health, Life, Vision and Dental Insurance! Choice of Plans!
- Safety, Clean Inspection and Referral Bonuses
- Flight to Orientation
State-of-the-art Freightliner Cascadias (APUs, refrigerators, and more), 100% automatic
- Current Class A CDL
- 6 months of current Over the Road Tractor/Trailer (combination vehicle) experience.
WHY DRIVE FOR K&B?
- Enjoy one of the highest paying OTR truck driving jobs in the industry, starting at 60 CPM or 70 CPM for our new Road Warrior jobs depending on your home time needs.
- Great benefits include one of the best health insurance policies for medical, dental, vision, and life for all full-time employees.
- State-of-the-art equipment including new tractors and trailers
- Flexible home time with a commitment to getting home on time
- When you join the team you’re not just a number to us. We take great pride that our drivers and dispatchers know each other by name.
K&B Transportation is the largest 100% company truck driver refrigerated carrier in the United States. We hauled our first load in 1986 with the vision of exceptional customer service, while also taking care of our number one asset, the truck driver. Since our inception, we have always gone the extra mile to make sure our truckers are satisfied and all of their personal needs are met.